For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother's womb. I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well. Psalms 139: 13&14

Sunday, July 31, 2011

Exersaucer and Doorway Jumper

Saturday night (July 30th) we put you in the exersaucer and doorway jumper for the 1st time. I am willing to try just about anything to make you happy and give me a few minutes with BOTH hands free! 

The exersaucer is so cute. You sit in it and stare at the TV, watch brother or look at the toys on the exersaucer that Parker moves for you. You can't reach them just yet. I put a pillow under your feet so they don't dangle.
Checking out how Parker makes your toys sing!

Hmmm... how do I make this move?
The doorway jumper is still a bit advanced for you but you have figured out how to spin yourself in circles! I've got to keep a CLOSE eye on you while you're in it because Parker thinks it's a swing and has so graciously pushed you in it a time or two. Bless his heart, he means well. 
Who me? No, I didn't swing her!

Going in circles

MOM, HELP!
You and your brother are our heartbeats! You're growing SOOO fast and we just love each day with you!

No comments:

Post a Comment