For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother's womb. I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well. Psalms 139: 13&14

Monday, October 3, 2011

4 month stats

Avery Madison, we skipped your 4 month pictures and update since we didn't take you to get all of your shots until Friday. You're ALMOST 5 months old. When I started this post you were playing under your exercise mat in the middle of the den. I just had to stop typing and snuggle you because you rolled all of the way to the fireplace and conked your head on a Thomas train set. Poor baby girl.

You weigh 14 pound 6 ounces (50th %). You're 25 3/4 inches (75th%) and your head is 16 inches (20th%) I can't believe your head grew 2 inches in 2 months! Clearly you're so smart that your head had to grow rapidly to keep all that knowledge in. 

I'll do your full 5 month report in 2 days. You are a joy!

No comments:

Post a Comment