For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother's womb. I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well. Psalms 139: 13&14

Tuesday, November 1, 2011

You're sitting up!

In the last 2 weeks, you've gotten really good at sitting up! You enjoy sitting on your play mat and pulling the hanging toys until you're able to pull them off. After about 15 minutes, you get bored and fall over so you can relocate to different toys.Your daddy and I can't believe how grown up you are! You'll be 6 months old this weekend!
You were the talk of the OB office on Halloween! The nurses took you when we walked in the door and I had to request you back to leave! You had quite a birth, little missy, and all the nurses are so smitten with you!

Playing with your hanging toys!
Our Halloween Butterfly

Trying desperately to get your shoe off so you can eat it!
You and I leave Friday morning to go to Girl's Mountain Weekend! Since you're nursing, you get to come this year! Get excited! We're going to have a blast!

No comments:

Post a Comment