For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother's womb. I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well. Psalms 139: 13&14

Tuesday, December 13, 2011

7 Month Update!

Avery Madison, you are 7 months old! 

You are the FASTEST army crawler I've ever seen! You make a bee line for Parker's Mack Truck, Thomas Trains, shoes, diapers and wipes boxes. Those are your favorites. Why we bother buying you toys is beyond me because you never play with them! You like your brother's things and random objects you shouldn't play with! :)

You have 1 tooth and according to your fevers, crankiness and lack of sleep, I'm assuming #2 is on the way! Your 1st tooth was your right (my left) bottom middle tooth and the one beside it is on its way. You've bit me a few times and one time shocked me so much I yelped and you cried forever about it! You also bit your lip the other day with your one tooth :( You['re not a fan of teething. Frozen eggo waffles and Tylenol seem to be your only source of relief.

You still LOVE to nurse. In fact, you even nurse air in your sleep. You've given up a paci but I sure wish you'd take it back to help you sleep at night! Speaking of sleeping.. you don't. You still wake up 3-5 times a night. It's getting TOUGH. Because you aren't sleeping well at night, you are napping a bit better during the day but I sure wish we could work this out. For example. it's 10pm and I've been unsuccessfully trying to get you to sleep since 7:30. GO TO SLEEP, baby girl!

You've started eating baby food. Your favorite is YoBaby Yogurt but I'm not sure your body likes it very much. We're going to try Soy YoBaby. You also love frozen waffles, puffs and arrowroot cookies.

You've really enjoyed the Christmas lights on the tree and batting the bottom branches this month. When you aren't over tired, you're the happiest, smilest baby! The church nursery workers are smitten with you (and your big bows)! You have quite the Christmas wardrobe and I've really enjoyed dressing you up this month!

We adore you! You are our sunshine!

No comments:

Post a Comment