For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother's womb. I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well. Psalms 139: 13&14

Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Avery "talking"


Last week at nana and poppi's house you were SUPER smiley and giggly. I'm gonna be honest and say you've cried the majority of the last 3 days so it was a nice treat to find this video of nana being silly with you at 12 weeks old. You were happy that day ;) You're usually a preciously happy baby but the last 3 days you haven't been yourself and it makes me sad... and tired... but mostly sad because I don't know what's going on. Are you growing? Are you teething? Does your tummy hurt? Do you just want attention? I wish that "your baby can read" system worked on 13 week olds and I could just have you point to a card that expresses your needs. ... or maybe you could sign your needs but then I'd need to learn to sign... oh I digress. You fell asleep in your car seat on the ride home from the lake so I put your car seat in the pack n play and you're still O-U-T. I feel kinda bad that you're still in your outfit and you're in your car seat but clearly you're content and I'm surely not going to rock your boat! I hope you wake up happy... I want my sweet, happy, baby girl back!

No comments:

Post a Comment