For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother's womb. I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well. Psalms 139: 13&14

Wednesday, August 17, 2011

So what if my bow is bigger than my head?

I've always thought there was NO such thing as a bow that was "too big!" Before you were born, I even made you a bib that said "So what if my bow is bigger than my head?!" I brought 14 bows to the hospital for you because I needed two of each color... little bows in case you had hair that I could clip it into and big bows in case you didn't and needed to wear bows on a headband. I also tried to convince your dad that once your head was out, to clip a bow in your hair. Obviously, since I had a c-section and your dad wasn't in the room, that didn't happen but I bet a bow was in your hair within 8 minutes of me meeting you after I was released from the ICU. So.. you get it right?... I LOVE bows...

You have over 80. I may need professional help or to be on a TLC show. Hoarders? My strange addiction? Maybe my own obsessive bow reality show. Nonetheless... I found this AWESOME new place to buy bows cheaper than I can make them. PolkaDotPosies.com Check them out! $3 and under! Seriously! They sell 6.5 inch bows and I figured I'd buy 1 (ok 3) and see how big 6.5 inch bows REALLY were. The verdict is....

....REALLY REALLY silly looking and HUGE! Looks like we'll be saving your 6.5 inch bows for kindergarten and sticking to what you wear best... 4.5 inch loopy and pin wheel bows! This bow makes you look like the most perfectly precious present! BUT I want people to see your face, not just your bow! So, I stand corrected.... there is a such thing as a "too big bow!"

No comments:

Post a Comment