For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother's womb. I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well. Psalms 139: 13&14

Wednesday, March 7, 2012

10 months old!

Avery Madison, you are 10 months old!!! I can't help but laugh at the planning it has taken to sit down and write this post. You are EVERYWHERE and get into everything! Cabinets, tupperware, toilets... you name it... the world is your oyster! In order to write this post, 1st we put brother down for a nap. Next, I dragged the highchair into daddy's office, put you in it and have been tossing puffs onto the tray periodically. You've learned to wiggle your way backwards and your're skinny so you shimmy out of the waist straps and stand up! I always wondered why a 5 point harness was neccessary in a highchair but I understand now.

You're sleeping much better now and in your crib! You wake up 2 times a night usually. You typically nap twice a day for an hour - hour 1/2.

Baby food still isn't your thing but you'll eat any solid we put on your tray. You prefer to feed yourself.

You're SO close to walking! You've accidentally taken a few steps but then face plant. You pull yourself to standing and let go for a few seconds at a time. I'm not ready for this!

I think you have my personality! You talk constantly! You babble all day and properly use "mama," "dada" and "mom" which has more of a British flare and is actually "mum." If I have been quiet in the car, you check to see if I'm still there by calling "mum" over and over until I talk to you.

You enjoy toys. Your favorite is your doll stroller. You also like to crawl through tunnels, walk with anything that moves and destroy the train table.

You wear size 9-12 months clothes (some 12 months) and a size 4 diaper. It's a bit big but 3's are too small.

Parker adores you and gives you many hugs and kisses a day as long as you aren't near the iPad. We got him a mini cooper 2 seater power wheel for his birthday and I can't wait to get pictures of him driving you around!

I can't believe you're almost 1! We've gotta plan a party soon! You are still the happiest baby and such a joy to be around! We love you, sweet girl!

*Professional Pictures by Alicia Sutton Photography

No comments:

Post a Comment