For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother's womb. I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well. Psalms 139: 13&14

Tuesday, February 7, 2012

9 months old!!!

Avery Madison, you're 9 months old! We've had a BIG month!

We moved to a new house! Your room is bigger and has 2 beautiful windows but is decorated fairly the same. You are enjoying the playroom and know where your things are but choose to play with your brother's cars and trains instead. 

Speaking of your room.... we've started putting you to sleep in your crib. You aren't a fan but we're working on it! I've sang "You are my Sunshine" Over and Over and Over because that song, paired with your pink blanket and patting you on the back is the only thing that calms you down in your crib right now. We're working on you getting yourself to sleep but we're making good strides to being a big girl that sleeps alone!

You went to the doctor yesterday for your 9 month well check and just as I suspected, you haven't grown much. You weigh 17 lbs 7oz which is the 25% for weight. You're SO mobile that you're just not putting on much weight. You are in the 65% for height and your head is still tiny at 25%. The doctor is pleased with your growth and you were even given a shot without a single whimper!

You crawl EVERYWHERE and QUICKLY! You also pull yourself to standing and walk furniture. Just in the past few days you push your doll stroller and walk behind it which is just precious. Changing your diaper is becoming difficult because you flip and crawl! Speaking of diapers, you wear a size 4 now! You also wear mostly size 9 months which is hard to find so most of your clothes are 6-12 months or 12 months if they run small. I still LOVE dressing you!

Parker adores you and asks to hold you a lot! You snuggle with him momentarily and then crawl away. He pats your head and says "awww...." and stares at me because he's looking for praise. :) You babble "babababa" mostly but sometimes "mabamaba." We're working on waiving bye bye and you're so close!

You eat just about anything I put on your plate and then lean over to grab whats left on your brother's plate. Sometimes I think you eat more than he does. You're not a huge fan of baby food and prefer to feed yourself so we've basically moved to solids, softened and cubed. 

We absolutely adore you! You're the happiest baby I've literally EVER seen! I'm so blessed to call you my baby!

No comments:

Post a Comment