For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother's womb. I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well. Psalms 139: 13&14

Tuesday, October 5, 2010

The 1st bump picture

My waist is officially thickening. SUPER! This is happening light years before it did with your brother!!!! I've been promising a picture.... here you are at a little over 8 weeks. WELL.... technically, you're still the size of a kidney bean so all that extra that I didn't used to have is really your home... not you.
Next time I'll try to have my face in the picture BUT as you can see, I was in my jammies and you wouldn't have wanted to see my face! I swear I don't think I look that big. Maybe I was bloated that day OR maybe I'm just getting fat everywhere else now too so it all blends together. Who knows! Either way, as incubators  moms we sacrifice our bodies to create yours! Enjoy your home for the next 8 months because the next one you'll have is a lot crazier!

1 comment:

  1. This is such a cute idea Taylor! Your little #2 will appreciate it I'm sure! Once again, congrats :) What a long way you and your family have come together. I'd love to one day hear your cancer story...if that doesn't sound creepy? haha

    ReplyDelete