For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother's womb. I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well. Psalms 139: 13&14

Monday, October 4, 2010

You're Facebook Official

While I'm hoping you'll never know what "facebook official" means.... you are. ha ha. I'm sure in 18 years there will be another cool social network you'll be all into and facebook will be old news. Then I'll have to sign up for whatever new network there is so I can stalk you and your brother and post a bunch of embarrassing pictures of you. Kidding! I'd never do that?!? You'll just have to wait and see. It will probably depend on how awful of a tween/teen you are. Just remember that! ;) Be nice to mommy!

What I meant to say in the 1st paragraph is that you've been announced! Most of my close friends already knew but now it's posted for the world to know! We're very excited! You're healthy, you're growing and your heart is so strong! That combined with the fact that mommy is tired, nauseous, craving specific foods and puking in the fitting room of Old Navy (yes that happened today) is making this "secret" hard to keep! Why would we want to anyways? We're thrilled!

No comments:

Post a Comment