For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother's womb. I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well. Psalms 139: 13&14

Saturday, February 5, 2011

26 weeks!

How far along: 26 weeks 1 day
Total weight gain/loss: I'm comfy on the couch... not gonna get up and check today!
Maternity clothes: Most of the time. Today was total maternity wear and I was so comfy!
Sleep: Not as great this week. You have lodged your feet in my right rib and it's definitely making me uncomfortable! It would be FANTASTIC if you could consider moving that.
Best moment this week: Daddy's had a lot of test done this week and we got back "best case scenario" results so that is BY FAR the best moment of the week!
Movement: Not as much as your brother which is now appreciated since you're in my rib!
Cravings: Peanut Butter M&Ms this week,
Gender: GIRL! Avery Madison Wise!
Labor Signs: No. Thank the Lord!
Belly Button in our out? In! but the top is starting to turn outward.
What I miss: Margaritas. We went to a Mexican restaurant on Thursday and everyone had gigantic margaritas... it was tough!
What am I looking forward to? Doctor's appointment on Monday. I had to change last week's appointment to Monday so I could go to the doctor with daddy instead.
Milestones: None than I can think of... hopefully you're just getting preciously plump!

Sorry about no pictures this week! Mommy has been crazy going to doctor's appointments with daddy (who has mono! UGH!) and chasing after Parker. We spent Thursday-Saturday at nana and poppi's to let daddy rest! We're home now and trying to play catch up!

Love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment