For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother's womb. I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well. Psalms 139: 13&14

Friday, January 28, 2011

25 Weeks!

 How far along: 25 Weeks!!!!!!!!!! YAHOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!
Total weight gain/loss: I'm having a good day (and feeling good about myself today) so I'm not even going to check!
Maternity clothes: Most of the time... they're just more comfy. Today I'm wearing a maternity top but the rest are normal people clothes.
Sleep: Doing pretty well as long as I have my body pillow to snuggle. Last night I spent half the night in Parker's bed rubbing his back.... poor buddy kept waking up because his teeth hurt. I would probably wake up frequently too if my bed was that uncomfortable.. we're going to have to do something about that!
Best moment this week: No doubt about it.... getting your bedding in the mail!!!!!
Movement: Less frequently but I hope that means you'll be a laid back baby. On Wednesday I actually felt each of your fingers tickling me. It was the weirdest feeling EVER!
Cravings: None this week.
Gender: GIRL! Avery Madison Wise!
Labor Signs: No. Thank the Lord!
Belly Button in our out? In!
What I miss: Tonight is girl's night and I would love some wine... but no big deal!
What am I looking forward to? Doctor's appointment on the 3rd of Feb to meet the new midwife! I changed practices and I'm excited to talk with them!
Milestones: We did it! We hit the 25 week mark! Since I've seen a 25 week baby, now I feel like I know what you look like! :) I also know if you came today (which you're not allowed to) you would have a wonderful chance at life. BUT... you have to stay in until 38 weeks, please! You're starting to get some fat and should weigh about a pound and a half. Apparently, your lungs are still developing and so is your nervous system but everything else is pretty much done! You've just gotta start packin' on the lbs!

OK.... here it is... your bedding!!!!!!
A little busy but I love it. I may get a solid sheet to switch out every now and then.

The middle ties don't fit around the crib so I need to remove them and sew longer ones on. I promise I'm not leaving it like this... choking hazard!
Well, baby girl.... you are SO loved, thought of frequently and well dressed. :) 80% of your clothes are now monogrammed.... you WILL know your name and so will EVERYONE else! Uh Oh! Brother is up from his nap! Love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment