For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother's womb. I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well. Psalms 139: 13&14

Sunday, February 27, 2011

29 Weeks!

 
How far along: 29 weeks
Maternity clothes: Most of the time. Today I wore a maternity tank top and non maternity capri workout pants. It's insanely beautiful here today so we spent the morning outside at the park!
Sleep: Your foot regularly makes an appearance in my ribs so sleep is getting tough. I have to be super tired to fall asleep easily.
Best moment this week:. We celebrated my 26th birthday!
Movement: I'm enjoying watching my entire belly jump when you hiccup! You mostly move when I stop moving. I bet you"ll sleep well in your swing.
Cravings: coffee ice cream/cake
Gender: GIRL! Avery Madison Wise!
Labor Signs: No. Thank the Lord!
Belly Button in our out? In! but the top is starting to turn outward.
What I miss: Margaritas on the patio in the sun.
What am I looking forward to? I would have loved for you to be with us on our family walk today. I guess I'm starting to factor you into family activities now and look forward to you joining us!
Milestones: You're getting fat and so is mommy!

No comments:

Post a Comment