For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother's womb. I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well. Psalms 139: 13&14

Friday, March 4, 2011

30 Weeks! 10 weeks left!

I'm hoping to get a more flattering 30 week picture tomorrow at the zoo but this will do!

How far along: 30 weeks
Maternity clothes: Most of the time. Today I wore maternity camo pants that were definitely not my style and WAY too big but they were super comfy and I did get a few compliments! I paired it with a brown fitted maternity t shirt.
Sleep: Once I fall asleep, I've been sleeping through the night. I'm still sleepy when I wake up most mornings.
Best moment this week:. We enjoyed a whole day up at nana and poppi's playing in the sun!
Movement: A LOT! You've been moving from left side to right side. It's a fun feeling that I'll miss!
Cravings: coffee ice cream
Gender: GIRL! Avery Madison Wise!
Labor Signs: No. Thank the Lord!
Belly Button in our out? Pretty close to even!
What I miss: Margaritas on the patio in the sun.
What am I looking forward to? You joining us on fun outings. I would have loved for you to be at the park with us this week. Tomorrow we're going to the zoo and I'm looking forward to our next visit being with you!
Milestones: 10 more weeks! I can't believe that in 2 weeks, 32 weeks, is when I had Parker! Because this is what I'm used to being "the end" I feel like you should be coming soon but I sure hope you don't!

No comments:

Post a Comment