For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother's womb. I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well. Psalms 139: 13&14

Sunday, April 10, 2011

35 Weeks!

How far along: 35 weeks 2 days! We still have a c-section scheduled for May 9th and we'll be scheduling an induction date before then when the doctor says you're ready! Of course, we'd much rather you come naturally, on your own before then!

Maternity clothes: Most days. This morning I'm still in my jammies (daddy's shirt and my jammie bottoms) , sitting on the toilet blogging while Parker bathes. He had a little accident this morning so straight to the tub he went!

Sleep: Getting tougher. I get up 2-3 times a night to use the bathroom and I wake up still tired and in pain. My body aches!

Best moment this week
: We enjoyed a fun 1 1/2 at nana and poppi's. We shopped, ate, played, got new brakes on the car, went to Carolina Cones (YUMMY!) and had a blast! 

Movement : Lots of hiccups and squirms. You've definitely dropped some.

Cravings:
Apparently all things cold and icy. I went to the grocery store yesterday and left with Popsicles, ice cream, frozen lemonade, Italian ice, milk, bananas and paper towels. WHOOPS.

Gender:
GIRL! Avery Madison Wise!

Labor Signs
: A few contractions here and there and you've dropped a lot!

Belly Button in our out?
I'm going to go with OUT! 

What I miss
: shaving easily and my feet not hurting/swelling
 
What am I looking forward to? Seeing how your big brother interacts with you. He's started to point to my belly and say "baby" but when asked if you're a boy or a girl he says "dog." I can't wait to see if he's jealous or indifferent. I think indifferent may be the best case scenario as I'm pretty sure he isn't going to love the idea of you at first (especially if you aren't a dog) but he'll learn to accept you and love you once he figures out he's still loved and important too!

No comments:

Post a Comment