For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother's womb. I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well. Psalms 139: 13&14

Friday, April 1, 2011

34 Weeks!

How far along: 34 weeks! Originally, we had scheduled an induction date of May 4th and a c-section date of May 9th. I thought going to the hospital and leaving without you sounded silly and they won't do a c-section earlier than May 7th so we decided to scratch that plan! We kept the c-section date of May 9th and we'll just hope you come on your own before then! :) I've learned with babies, plans change quickly. We may schedule another induction date once we get closer to date and if the doctor feels you're ready to come. We'll see! You'll come when you come!
Maternity clothes: Today I am a vision (I feel like I start all of my weekly post with that line these days!) I am in maternity yoga pants and a pajama top that I bought to take to the hospital (with matching capri's) They aren't maternity but they are super soft and stretchy. Apparently, I was too tired/lazy to put the entire pajama set on last night so instead I kept the yoga pants I was wearing on and threw on the PJ top. Vision... let me tell you. I may considering showering sometime today and putting on makeup. We shall see.
Sleep: I'm up once to twice a night now to use the potty but other than that, still great!
Best moment this week:. I nested some. I made you 3 precious bibs, a sleep sack thingy and bought (cause I'm running out to time!) 2 adorable, soft, handmade minky baby blankets. I hope you love them!
Movement: A bit more this week but the movements are different. Less punches and more squirms.
Cravings: I indulged in a virgin pina colada and a caramel apple this week that were delish!
Gender: GIRL! Avery Madison Wise!
Labor Signs: Nope! I have had a few random contractions but I've tried to lay low this week since most everyone who could take care of Parker while I'm in labor was out of town. We couldn't risk you coming!
Belly Button in our out? I'm going to go with OUT!
What I miss: Margaritas on the patio in the sun/sitting up or shaving easily
What am I looking forward to? Seeing you in all these precious clothes/baby gear we've accumulated! We're planning to take your brother to Carowinds tomorrow to ride the kiddie rides and since I'll be chilling out watching anyways, I would love for you to be here to hang with me! I look forward to days when we do stuff as a family even if it means sometimes we're hanging on the sidelines! :)
Here is a sneak peek of one of the blankets I had made for you! I bet you can guess what the material of the other one is! I had the designer change the coordinating minky and trim on the other one so I don't want to post a picture because you'd think I have bad taste. :)   

I KNOW I could make these blankets but I kinda feel I'm running short on time to get all of the etsy, Rompers and Ruffles and custom orders done before you get here and I definitely want to have at least one of "your" blankets with us at the hospital. I'm pretty excited about them :)

Alrighty, love, stay in a bit longer, please but not TOO long. 38ish weeks would be great for me (and our insurance company). Love you to pieces!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment