For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother's womb. I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well. Psalms 139: 13&14

Friday, April 15, 2011

36 weeks

How far along: 36 weeks! We still have a c-section scheduled for May 9th and we'll be scheduling an induction date before then when the doctor says you're ready! Of course, we'd much rather you come naturally, on your own before then! Less then 24 days until you come! YAY! The doctors say you're measuring at 37 weeks!

Maternity clothes: Pretty much all of the time. Today I'm wearing maternity bermuda shorts and a green and white stripe tank top. 

Sleep: Well this week but I wake up in pain.

Best moment this week
: I got all of the baby gear out of the attic and cleaned it. We're ready for you!

Movement : You dropped more. I continue to feel you a TON but less kicks and more squirms now!

Cravings:
Popsicles.

Gender:
GIRL! Avery Madison Wise!

Labor Signs
: A few contractions here and there and you've dropped a lot!

Belly Button in our out? 
Definitely OUT! 

What I miss
: shaving easily and my feet not hurting/swelling
 
What am I looking forward to? Snuggling with you on my chest at night after Parker goes to bed. That will be our special cuddle time!

Once again, I failed to get a picture of you and I this week! I had ample opportunity today as I had my camera around my neck most of the day, snapping photos of aunt Kelly sky diving but forgot to ask anyone to take a few of us on my camera. Nana and Kelly should have 1 or two on theirs so hopefully they post them and I can steal them. 

I did make you some cute burp clothes and two sleep sacks. What do you think?
I'm planning to add a bow on the stem of the lollipop
Bad picture but you get the general idea.
SUPER bad picture but it's cute in person. I swear it isn't crocked! I obviously didn't lay it straight. Time for new contacts?

We walked today for an hour. Parker and Lily had a date in the double stroller while Anna and I walked and talked. It's so much easier to get in a good walk when I'm entertained! Hopefully, this will help kick start your APRIL arrival! Love you, baby girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment