For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother's womb. I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well. Psalms 139: 13&14

Thursday, April 14, 2011

April Baby?

Okay, Miss Avery... time for a little chat. You will officially be here in 25 days or less! YAY!!! Your c-section is scheduled for May 9th but we're hoping you come on your own before then. Let's talk dates... I did the math.... if you come in April (and we're out of the hospital before May) you're about a $1,500 baby. If; however, you're stubborn and come in May, you'll be about a $10,000 baby. So I'm thinking April? What about you?! haha. Not that you aren't 100% worth every penny of $10,000, just think about how many more cute clothes/pennies in your college fund you could have if you opt to be a $1,500 baby! Deal? Oh insurance.... sometimes being an adult is no fun! Deductibles, co-insurance, blah blah blah... enjoy your childhood, baby girl!

I'm doing my best to make that (April birthday) happen. Parker and I are team "Get Avery the heck out of my body" and started our mega walks today. Too bad mega walks are now based on walking around people's houses I know so I can make potty breaks! We put on our hats and sunglasses today and headed out for a nice long walk/stroller ride to get you movin'! I hope it works... in April!

Today I nested. I got ALL of your baby gear out from the attic, cleaned it and set it up. Parker helped me set up the bassinet/pack n play and wanted to play in it SOOO badly. I told him "no" and went to find the sheet. I came back to this:
Little booger used my hospital luggage as leverage and climbed up in it. he found a paci in the mesh pocket and it escalated from there. He sat in that pack n play for almost an hour and wanted so badly to nap in it today! I didn't let him but if he had his way, you two would be bunk mates!
If sitting in the pack n play makes him this sleepy, he can sleep here every day! haha


We're officially ready for you. I made you two sleep sacks today (pictures to come of that) and all of your gear is out and cleaned! The pack n play is up, with the bassinet level and changing table. The swing is out (but needs batteries). The bouncer is out (and subsequently put back up after watching Parker pull it to the floor and let it go. It would sling shot you!) and the bottles/pump is clean and ready! We can't wait to meet you... in April, please!!!!

6 comments:

  1. You have such a precious family. I'm so happy for you and can't wait to meet your beautiful girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bet you will have an April baby! Parker looks JUST like you in these photos!

    ReplyDelete
  3. are you attemptin a VBAC???
    Also, have lot's of sex... sperm triggers labor!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the advice... my hubby has to be in the state for that, though! haha Thankfully, he comes home tonight! It's been a LONG 3 weeks! Yes, we are attempting a VBAC :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my goodness! I can't wait to here all about it! :) Not the sex... The VBAC! haha

    ReplyDelete