For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother's womb. I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well. Psalms 139: 13&14

Monday, June 6, 2011

1 month stats

Mommy wins a venti Starbucks! Nana and mommy had a bet on your weight. Nana guessed 8lbs 11 oz. Mommy guessed 8lbs 13 oz. Guess what.... you're 8lbs 13oz! That's exactly the 50th percentile for weight. You go, girl! You're also 21 inches which is the 50th percentile for height. I wonder if you'll hover right at 50th percentile like your brother has. Perfectly average size which makes it super easy to clothes shop! You do; however, have the tiniest head! 14 inches around which is the 10th percentile! Little peanut head, like your nana!

You got your 2nd Hep B shot today. I appreciated the nurse coordinating your bandaid. Brother knew what was about to happen and started saying "Oh no! Oh no!" and hovered in the corner. Smart kid.

I forgot to mention that you now prefer Nuk paci's over the Soothies. We still use both but you keep the Nuk's in better. You LOVE your paci and I appreciate you no longer using me as a paci, if you know what I mean!
Today you got your 1st antibiotic. It broke my heart to have to give it to you since no 1 month old should be sick but I couldn't take listening to you struggle to breathe anymore! You weren't a big fan and spit most of it out (landing on your car seat strap and staining it pink). Thank goodness for spray n wash! 

You've been a bit fussy today due to the congestion and vaccine yuckies. You finally let me put you down after Baby Bjorning you around the house for a while and you know what made you calm down? The show "What Not to Wear." haha. I'll be DVRing it for you if that's what it takes! Future fashionista? I'd be ok with that! :)

Love you, Avie Bug!

No comments:

Post a Comment