For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother's womb. I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well. Psalms 139: 13&14

Sunday, June 5, 2011

1 month old!

Miss. Avery Madison is 1 month old today!
Hanging out on the boat with nana
Miss Avie bug was NOT excited to be taking her 1 month photos
The only way I could get her to take this picture of her NOT screaming, was to give her the paci... oh well!
Brother/sister love! I think they're starting to look alike!

Time has FLOWN. I can't believe you're already one month old! You are beautiful and SO very precious. Tomorrow is your 1 month check up and I bet you're about 8lbs 13oz. That's my guess. I'll post the official stats tomorrow! For your 1 month birthday, we went to nana and poppi's and played on the lake. You napped in your tent with your bouncer seat and fan while brother swam. I hope you're a fish like him because we're a water loving family! 

You sleep in about 4 hour increments at night and about 2 hour increments during the day. When you're hungry, you have about 20 seconds to get milk in your mouth before you melt down. It's hard not to laugh. I have a feeling you may be a bit dramatic. Girlfriend... you can cry... loud! You're fussy on and off from about 4pm until about 8pm. I know this is normal but hope it subsides soon since it's tough to make dinner and get Parker bathed, fed and to bed all while holding you. You've smiled a few times. I'd like to think it's a real smile and not a gas one but I can't be sure. I accept all smiles and coos as you expressing your undying love for me! haha

You and your brother are my heart beats. I am loving every minute of being a mom of two, even the ones where Parker is fussing, you need to be fed, chores need to be done and the dogs need to go out. It's a balancing act that we're figuring out as we go... sometimes less then eloquently but we're managing! Love you with all my heart, baby girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment