For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother's womb. I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well. Psalms 139: 13&14

Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Hidden in my Heart Doll

Guess what!? I happened to be on facebook (shocker, I know) and saw that the lady who makes Hidden in My Heart Dolls had just listed a new custom doll. She made the sweet blond doll that I won in a blog giveaway a while back. We just love her but she came as is and well... you just don't look like her! Every little girl deserves a special doll! I figured I'd buy it for you now so you grow up with "her." Maybe she'll be your lovie! I just love the concept of these dolls because they have a sweet little heart sewn on the inside with a special message. Your message will be your name, birth date and a verse.

Originally, I wanted to put the "For this child I prayed verse"  in the doll's heart BUT I changed it last minute. I think you are SO special and you aren't even 5 weeks old! You know what many people have told me about you? That you're beautiful and they love your red hair but you'll hate it. I pray not. You are so beautiful and your hair just makes you even more special! You remind me daily of my sweet daddy (your poppi) and your mimi (poppi's mom). They both have red hair and are two of the MOST special people in my life. I pray they are in yours too! They have big personalities and big hearts. I hope you follow in their foot steps and learn to embrace your beauty, inside and out!

SO, the verse in your "Avery" doll's heart was handpicked with lots of thought, just for you! Psalm 139: 13&14

"You created my inmost being;
You knit me together in my mother’s womb.
I praise You because I am fearfully and wonderfully made;
Your works are wonderful. I know that full well."

I pray you learn to love yourself just as God created you, fearfully and wonderfully! Now we've got to work on a wardrobe for your Avery doll to match yours! :) I can't wait to receive her and take your picture with her! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment