For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother's womb. I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well. Psalms 139: 13&14

Sunday, June 12, 2011

Your 1st SMILE!

Since this is your baby book, I wanted to make sure I note your milestones! This evening, you and I were sitting on the toilet (classy, I know) watching Parker take a bath when you.... SMILED! You've smiled a few times in your sleep or from gas but tonight was the first reactionary (I think I made up that word) smile! I had you on my lap, talking to you and you grabbed my hair (a new favorite thing of yours to do!) and tugged *really* super-infant strength hard! I sort of gasped because it HURT and you thought it was hilarious! You gave me a big grin and I got so excited that I scared you trying to get you to do it again so then you started crying. Umm... I could eat you up, you are just so precious!

No comments:

Post a Comment