For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother's womb. I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well. Psalms 139: 13&14

Sunday, January 16, 2011

23 weeks

How far along: 23 weeks 2 days... sorry I slacked this week!
Total weight gain/loss: +10lbs
Maternity clothes: Most of the time... they're just more comfy.
Sleep: I'm sleeping HARD but having a hard time shutting my mind off to fall asleep
Best moment this week: Figuring out how to monogram and applique!
Movement: Yes, frequently! Mostly when I'm ready to sleep or sewing
Cravings: None this week but I have found a new tolerance for cooking meals
Gender: GIRL! Avery Madison Wise!
Labor Signs: No. Thank the Lord!
Belly Button in our out? In!
What I miss: Nothing this week
What am I looking forward to? 25 weeks. I know that's a huge milestone. Many of Parker's suitemates in the NICU were 25 week preemies and they eventually thrive... any younger than 25 weeks do not usually survive. This will be a huge week for me.
Milestones:You can feel movement and hear!

Sorry for no picture. I was picture worthy dressed on Saturday for a birthday party in Greenville but we forgot to take it! Most days this week were yoga pants and t shirt days.

I figured out how to monogram and applique on my sewing machine. This was a HUGE accomplishment for me! I haven't taken many pictures yet of everything but here is the first applique I did:

Next came this bib... I'm not one for sayings but this one was PERFECT. I made it especially for you to wear around Holly who insist that all your bows are too big.  :)
I'm jealous of your closet. I think I'll live vicariously through your handmade and Gymboree wardrobe while I wear Target clothes but I wouldn't have it any other way! Let's be honest, no one is going to look at me anyways because you will be a show stopper! haha That or they'll be staring at your huge bows! :)

Love you, my little nudger!

No comments:

Post a Comment