For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother's womb. I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well. Psalms 139: 13&14

Saturday, January 22, 2011

24 Weeks!

OK, you have to note that there is a tiny shadow, thanks to the flash + white door so subtract a little (look close... see it?! LOL) Also, why is my hand perched on my hip like this? AWKWARD!

How far along: 24 weeks 1 day
Total weight gain/loss: +11lbs
Maternity clothes: Most of the time... they're just more comfy.
Sleep: Last night was B-A-D thanks to the little Mr. getting his molars but usually I sleep pretty hard once I fall asleep.
Best moment this week: Hearing your heartbeat on a doppler a friend let me borrow.
Movement: Less frequently today but I think you're just giving me a break because you know I'm sleepy!
Cravings: I yelled at daddy for eating my Little Debbie Nutty Bars.... so I suppose I should say nutty bars!
Gender: GIRL! Avery Madison Wise!
Labor Signs: No. Thank the Lord!
Belly Button in our out? In!
What I miss: Standing up easily. My belly is getting hard which makes it difficult to stand up when slumped on the couch.
What am I looking forward to? I'm still REALLY looking forward to hitting the 25 week mark. I've seen 25 week babies in the NICU and they can thrive eventually. This will be a big day for me because I'll know in case you come early, you have a great chance at life.
Milestones: Your lungs are starting to function and you're about a pound and a half!

No comments:

Post a Comment