For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother's womb. I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well. Psalms 139: 13&14

Saturday, March 12, 2011

31 Weeks!

How far along: 31 weeks, 1 day ... 9 weeks to go if you're a full 40 weeker!
Maternity clothes: Most of the time.Today I wore maternity jeans and a non maternity top but the top is huge and meant to be baggie. It's super unflattering but I'm struggling to find clothes that fit right now that aren't summer clothes so I'm doing the best I can with what I have!
Sleep: Once I fall asleep, I've been sleeping through the night. I'm still sleepy when I wake up most mornings.
Best moment this week:. Daddy and I went on a date to the Cheesecake Factory. It was delish until you decided you were done and kicked me so hard in the ribs I yelped!
Movement: A LOT! I like to watch my belly jump and move from side to side.
Cravings: coffee ice cream, cupcakes
Gender: GIRL! Avery Madison Wise!
Labor Signs: No. Thank the Lord!
Belly Button in our out? I can't decide if it's even or out. Weird looking either way!
What I miss: Margaritas on the patio in the sun (pretty badly this week, actually)
What am I looking forward to? A child that can't say "no" yet :) It's acceptable for babies to cry in public but when a 2 year old does it, it's A. embarrassing and B. highly judged. (not that your brother EVER does this) haha
Milestones: 2 years ago, tomorrow the dogs and I were ambushed by another dog and thus the beginning of the end of that pregnancy! While I don't feel like you're coming any time soon, this is what I know to be the end! You're probably 3-4lbs and about 17ish inches. That is if you are the same size as your brother! It's crazy to think that you're all smashed up in there because I know what a 32 weeker looks like outside of the womb!

I forgot to take a picture this week, sorry love bug! I am sure we will get PLENTY of pics at 33 weeks though since mommy is modeling the spring line of maternity clothes for The Bump Maternity Store. I also lined up someone to take your newborn photos and Tabitha (your Godmother) is busy crocheting her fingers off for you! You will be modeling her line of beanies, headbands and photo props! I can't wait! I know they'll turn out PRECIOUS! 
 
Your diaper bag should be in any day and I'm excited to add it to your "line" of Roco Beat (the name of the material I've used for EVERYTHING) baby gear! Soon, I'll have to convince daddy to get up in the attic and get the baby gear down (swing etc) and set it all back up. Parker is going to have a bit of an adjustment period understanding that it isn't for him! I'm not sure he's going to enjoy sharing your car seat which he uses as a recliner.

We're heading to Atlanta on Wednesday to see your great grandparents and some of mommy's best girlfriends! SOOO... you're going to need to be a good little girl and stay put for a while longer! I'm not looking forward to the drive as sitting for any period of time is miserably uncomfortable but we'll manage! I bet we'll have to make a few extra stops! Either way, it will be worth it to see everyone one more time before you come!
 
Lastly, we switched back to Eastover OBGYN since Charlotte OB can't seem to get their act together regarding getting my medical records. They also seem wishy washy about the whole VBAC situation so daddy and I felt better about going back to Dr. Taylor at Eastover. Your brother screamed my WHOLE visit this week at CLT OB so I'm excited to go back to Dr. Taylor on Wednesday (ALONE!) and see how you're doing. We'll schedule a C-Section date but if you come before then we'll cross the "how you're going to enter the world bridge" then. I've come to terms with you coming into the world one way or the other and as long as we're both healthy, any way you make your entrance will be just fine with me. 

Love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment