For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother's womb. I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well. Psalms 139: 13&14

Monday, March 21, 2011

32ish Weeks!

Saturday at Piedmont Park in Atlanta
Monday at Splash Planet!
 
How far along: 32 Weeks and 3 days according to this blog BUT... we have big news! You're being induced May 4th which means you'll be here in 6 weeks and 2 days! I got a random piece of mail today that said your c-section is scheduled for May 9th... I've gotta call about that as I'm NOT leaving the hospital without you May 4th!
Maternity clothes:Pretty much ALL the time! Today I wore a maternity bathing suit top and normal bottoms.
Sleep: AWFUL this week! Don't ask....
Best moment this week:. Getting a "date" we know we'll meet you by!
Movement: Less this week. I've been stressed and its taking a toll on you. You're still rolling but less than last week. 
Cravings: coffee ice cream, cupcakes
Gender: GIRL! Avery Madison Wise!
Labor Signs: No. Thank the Lord!
Belly Button in our out? 'm going to go with OUT!
What I miss: Margaritas on the patio in the sun
What am I looking forward to? Meeting you!
Milestones: You've surpassed how far along your brother was when he arrived!

I'd love to post more but I'm uploading the 500+ pictures I took at your brother's birthday party today then heading to BED! Mama's sleepy! Love you, baby girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment