For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother's womb. I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well. Psalms 139: 13&14

Friday, March 25, 2011

33 Weeks!

How far along: Officially 33 weeks but you'll be here in 5 Weeks and 5 days! CRAZY
Maternity clothes:Pretty much ALL the time! Today, honestly, I wore your dad's jammie bottoms and a t shirt most of the day. I was a vision. Thankfully, we didn't go anywhere and I got a lot done around the house while in comfort!
Sleep: Much better this week! HOORAY! I wake up sleepy most mornings though.
Best moment this week:. Your hospital bag is packed! You just never know!
Movement: Not a ton this week although when the nurse tried to find your heartbeat you were quite a squirmy wormy.
Cravings: coffee ice cream, cupcakes, pina coladas, margaritas... it's THAT time of the year!
Gender: GIRL! Avery Madison Wise!
Labor Signs: We had a little scare Thursday when my heart was palpitating and my feet were swollen. We went to the doctor and everything was A-OK!
Belly Button in our out? I'm going to go with OUT!
What I miss: Margaritas on the patio in the sun
What am I looking forward to? Getting my hospital gown in. I always thought these were stupid. BUT I really don't want all of my 1st pictures of us together to be ugly. SO I did something I rarely do... I bought something silly and probably pointless and extremely vain for myself. On the flip side, it's brown and white polka dots with pink trim so it's at least stylish and functional since it snaps up the back instead of ties and has nursing flaps! haha
Check it out:
This lady looks a bit too sexy to be delivering a baby. Must be the gown. I want my money back if I don't look this sexy and calm while delivering you.
Milestones: You should be over 4 lbs and 17 inches long! Bigger than your brother! I washed your newborn clothes and packed some in your bag. No worries, I also packed a bow to match each one and a headband to coordinate in case you don't have hair. I did pack 1 preemie outfit just in case you're tiny but from the looks of my belly, that was money not well spent.

2 comments:

  1. be prepared to use those headbands even if she does have hair! bows wouldn't stay in rileys hair for the first month or so... their hairs too slick or something :)

    Love the gown idea!! much better than the pink breezy so called 'gown' they give you to wear!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh, CUTE!! I need a gown like this for delivery!! Haha!! I will be calling you for a fashion consult when we finally do conceive. (I'm about to start a new job...so no babies for a while longer. One day we will have our student loans paid down to a comfortable range and begin baby-making.) Not soon enough!!

    ReplyDelete