For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother's womb. I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well. Psalms 139: 13&14

Saturday, November 6, 2010

13 Weeks!

Your due date got changed a bit since measuring you this week during the ultrasound. That means yesterday, you turned 13 weeks old! YAY!  Mommy is SUPER sleepy tonight so this is going to be a short post.

How far along: 13 weeks, 1 day
Total weight gain/loss: Now I'm down 1 lb since my starting weight. Not for lack of trying though! I've indulged most of what you/I want!
Maternity clothes: Nope but my new ruched Japanese Weekend top came in so now I want to grow a belly to wear it.
Sleep: Once to pee.... sometimes more if Parker is having a rough night.
Best moment this week: Ultrasound!
Movement: You move a lot but I learned your placenta is on top so I won't feel you for a bit longer.
Cravings: Cheesecake. I made daddy go get it and it was gross. He wasn't pleased.
Gender: GIRL! 90% (but I've already bought lots of stuff soooo...... that 10% is killing me)
Labor Signs: No. Thank the Lord!
Belly Button in our out? In!
What I miss: Still margaritas.
What am I looking forward to? Having your car seat cover made. I bought the material tonight and it's to die for!
Milestones: Finding out you're a girl!!!! 


I'm sure you've grown so many new, cool body parts this week but I haven't quite looked it up yet. Seriously, I'll be pleased if this post makes sense I'm SOOO tired! Anna, my friend, gave me a DVD called "Inside the Womb" I plan to watch tomorrow. That should be cool.... or creepy.... I'll let ya know. Love you, baby girl!



No comments:

Post a Comment