For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother's womb. I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well. Psalms 139: 13&14

Thursday, November 4, 2010

It's a..........

GIRL!!!!!!!!! Today we had an ultrasound and the doctor and tech agreed their 90% sure you're a GIRL! They told us not to paint the room pink but we could buy a few clothes and leave the tags on. haha. AHHH! We're beside ourselves. We have another ultrasound December 15th to confirm but since I've known ALL along you were a girl, this was all the confirmation I needed!

Your daddy and I had already decided your name would be Avery but today we picked a middle name. Your beautiful little self will be named Avery Madison Wise. You're 3 inches long and you like to stretch! I can already tell you're going to be a booger in the 3rd trimester! You would scrunch up really small then throw your arms and legs out like a star. This could have been because you were sleeping soundly and the ultrasound tech had to poke you to get you to move around. Sorry baby! We needed to see your other arm! Your heart still sounds like a bunch of horses and was 157 bpm today.

Here are some adorable pictures of you!

Profile:

More profile shots: Look at that nice nose bone which means you're VERY unlikely to have down syndrome. YAY!
Hi mom!
The ultrasound tech also took a picture of your face but it's scary looking. It's of your bones and you look like a Halloween skeleton so we'll skip posting that one :) I like to think of you as chubby and sweet!

We love you to God's house and back, Avery Madison Wise!

Disclaimer: If you're a boy... SORRY! We love you equally as much and I'm sure I'll spend a lifetime making these next 6 weeks of me declaring you're a girl up to you. There's always that 10%....

6 comments:

  1. awww yay!! so excited for you guys and I LOVE the name!! :) Now you can really put all those creative skills of yours to use making the cutest clothes ever for her I'm sure! The pics are adorable as well! So awesome! God Bless!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to you and Daniel!! That is amazing :) Parker is going to be an awesome big brother!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats hun!!! I can see Parker being the overprotective but loving big brother now lol.

    ReplyDelete
  4. yay Taylor!!!! we're so excited!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats Taylor! Very happy for you and your healthy baby!!

    ReplyDelete