For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother's womb. I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well. Psalms 139: 13&14

Saturday, November 20, 2010

15 weeks

Finally a baby bump to take a picture of!

How far along: 15 weeks, 1 day\

Total weight gain/loss: +1 pound. I have had an appetite like NEVER before this week! I'm hungry constantly!
Maternity clothes: Not yet but if this eating keeps up I'm sure it will be soon! I did wear a pair of maternity yoga pants the other day because I needed to do laundry. They were SO cozy but WAY too big!
Sleep: We've been sleeping amazingly! We even went to sleep at 8:45 on Thursday and slept until 8am!
Best moment this week: I felt you rolling around twice this week!
Movement: Twice I felt you tumbling around. It was very sweet!
Cravings: No cravings but Qdoba sounds tasty and so does homestyle chicken noodle soup. I don't HAVE to have them but they sound pretty appealing! 
Gender: GIRL!
Labor Signs: No. Thank the Lord!
Belly Button in our out? In!
What I miss: Not having daily headaches.
What am I looking forward to? Getting in the nap nanny! It was supposed to be here this week but UPS lost it so diapers.com sent another AND gave me a $20 credit! AMAZING customer service!
Milestones: Feeling you move.


Lets, see, according to the baby center week by week site, you're an APPLE (hopefully a delicious, plump honeycrisp one)! You are about 4 inches long and weigh 2 1/2 ounces. Go you! Keep up the great growing!


I've been making bows and burp cloths. They're turning out SOOO cute! I can't wait for you to puke on them! At least you'll be puking in style! This week, I went to Hobby Lobby and bought lots of ribbon, headbands, hair clips and more fabric to make more bibs, bows, onesies and burp clothes for you! I've been so pleased with how they're turning out! 
 This also came in the mail for you today! I'm in love! (of course yours says "A")
 Love you, little lady!

2 comments:

  1. Good try Taylor, but I don't see a bump! skinny mini! :) love the clothes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Next week I'll take a picture NOT in black. haha. It's there... albeit tiny! :)

    ReplyDelete