For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother's womb. I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well. Psalms 139: 13&14

Sunday, November 7, 2010

Paisley, paisley everywhere!

I sure hope you like paisley because mommy went a little paisley crazy today. You're going to spend a lot of time looking at it! I am SOOO excited. You will soon find out that I am the baby gear/bedding research QUEEN. So, when the best of the best baby bedding seller on etsy had 1 more opening this year, I jumped at the opportunity for her to make you a custom bedding set. She's having a baby of her own soon and is closing shop for a while. We've worked together to create a precious set and I'm just trilled about it! Aren't we lucky girls!?!

I would make your bedding but she's REALLY reasonable and her work is SO professional looking. I just couldn't compete with that. I'll still make your window treatments and blanket but shes making your bumpers (I know the SIDS stats..... they're cute....and keep their limbs in... I like them), crib skirt and crib sheet. I can't wait to see them in 8 weeks. (even though they'll go in storage for a while unless your brother suddenly desires to sleep in his big boy bed)

The material is SOOO cute that your car seat cover is also going to be made out of the same material! That way it all looks nice in your room. PLUS, it's a fun, stimulating pattern. Hopefully it keeps your attention better than your brother's brown car seat canopy. He was not a happy infant car seat rider.

Here are pictures of the 2 main fabrics. Cream minky dot will also be used.

Your dad is also pretty excited about this set. For a few reasons actually. 1. We don't have to paint the room. It matched the funky green already on the walls (that I love!) 2. I'll stop researching and asking him "what do you think about this one?" 3. He's a stickler for quality. 4. Every now and then, he likes to make me super happy and he knows the way to do that is usually to tell me "yes." :)

You've got a good daddy and I have a feeling you already have him in the palm of your tiny hand! We love you so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment