For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother's womb. I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well. Psalms 139: 13&14

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

The Beach and Blood Test

Your brother and I just got back from a wonderful 3 days in Charleston... one of mommy's FAVORITE places! We saw his God-parents, shopped and went to the beach! I'm still finding sand in your brother's creases! I look forward to the day we go again! Next time we see the beach, you'll probably be with us! How exciting!

Tomorrow morning at 9:15 I go for blood work. We're continuing to pray that you're growing properly which should be shown by the growth in my HcG hormone levels. Hopefully we'll have good news to share tomorrow afternoon or Friday! As long as the HcG hormone levels are doubling like they should, we'll have another ultrasound in attempts to see you on Tuesday! We can hardly wait!

Grow, baby. grow!

No comments:

Post a Comment