For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother's womb. I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well. Psalms 139: 13&14

Thursday, September 9, 2010

You're not such a secret anymore!

You're not a secret anymore! :) We haven't told EVERYONE but we've told some of our closest friends, my parents and Aunt Kelly. Daddy actually hinted about you on the boat with nana, poppi and Aunt Kelly on Labor Day so we spilled the beans. It's hard to keep such an exciting secret! I've also called Erin Reid and Cassandra Mikell, two of my best friends. I've actually called a few other people but they haven't called me back yet :) I'm DYING to tell Holly about you. She'll be so excited! She'll also be jealous that Jamie knew about you before she did! She is on vacation right now in Jersey but she'll know about you first thing when she and Brooklyn get home! I look forward to the day when I can tell EVERYONE our good news!

Tomorrow we go to the doctor for another blood test. I hope my HG hormone levels are high enough to have an ultrasound soon. I'm dying to see you and hear your heart beat! It was such a special day when daddy and I heard and saw your brother, even if he did look like a blob of cells. We look forward to that special day with you! Everyday that passes is a day closer! You're growing at such a fast pace (according to the baby book) that it should be no time before we get to hear your heart beat (which should have started beating last week or this week). I hope it's strong! I feel like it is.

I'm feeling better. Not quite as queasy anymore and the cramping is close to gone. This is a happy/sad. The cramps made me think of you often. They made you feel more real! On the other hand, I feel better and have my motivation back. I wasn't getting anything done around the house there for a week or so because I napped during all of your brother's naps instead of cleaning. Those 2 hours are valuable!

Love you, sweet pea! Keep growin'!

No comments:

Post a Comment