For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother's womb. I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well. Psalms 139: 13&14

Sunday, September 5, 2010

Meet your Big Brother!

Parker Alexander Wise is your BIG BROTHER! He should be about 25 months old when you're born if you're full term (which you WILL be, right!?!). His due date was May 5th 2009 (I'm guessing yours is May 7th 2011) but he came a little too early on March 21, 2009. I developed pre eclampsia (high blood pressure) and he was born via c-section between 6 and 8 weeks early depending on who you ask. He was so tiny at just 3 pounds 10 ounces. You're going to be 7 pounds, right? I'd like that. He was a fighter, though, and came home from the NICU after just 4 weeks! He changed our lives forever, just like you will!

I think Parker will be a good big brother after he gets over the initial jealousy. We visited Grady, a new baby born in the neighborhood, last week and Parker had to sit in my lap while I held the newborn. Parker is very good about sharing his toys and snacks. Lets just hope he doesn't try to share his goldfish too early! He loved riding in the Baby Bjorn. I hope you will too! It made it so easy for me to get stuff done around the house! I think it will also save you from flying balls!

I've already started researching double strollers to meet both of your needs! Right now I think I have it narrowed down to the BOB Revolution Dualie, City Mini Double, Bumbleride Indie Twin and the City Select. I know it's early but researching baby stuff makes you feel more real. It's important to me to get a stroller that you and your brother will both love. You'll be spending a lot of time in it! We're walkers! Your brother loves to take walks to the park and you'll be tagging along until you can play too!

I pray you and your bother get along. That you love one another, share and don't test my refereeing skills too frequently. I really want you guys to be close. That's the main reason your dad and I decided to separate you guys by 2 years. I pray you are close as adults. I see a lot of adults who don't speak to their siblings. Please don't be that way. My sister (your aunt Kelly) and I are so close and I couldn't imagine not having that relationship.


You are already SO loved, my little sesame seed!

No comments:

Post a Comment