For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother's womb. I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well. Psalms 139: 13&14

Friday, September 10, 2010

You're growing at a rapid rate!

This morning I went to the doctor so they could take more blood to determine if you're big enough yet for an ultrasound. Good news! You're growing at MORE than double everyday! Doubling at this point is normal but you're growing even faster than that! YIPPEE! Way to go! Guess what that means? I can see you now!!!! Daddy's silly work schedule got in the way of me seeing you Monday so our appointment is Wednesday at 11:30! I can't wait to see you! I bet you're a beautiful/handsome little blob! I love you! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment