For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother's womb. I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well. Psalms 139: 13&14

Thursday, September 23, 2010

Blood Test Results

Today I got my finger pricked! OWIE! You're worth it, though! This blood test was different. All of the other test have been normal blood test where they take lots of blood and get the results back in a few hours. This time, they pricked my finger and squeezed the blood onto a piece of paper that is sent off and along with the ultrasound is used to determine how far a long you are. I was hoping to get the results back this afternoon but instead we won't know until Tuesday. Oh well! I'm becoming used to waiting!

In other exciting/not so exciting news.... today I feel nice and pukey! I'm hoping this is a good sign of you growing big and needed all of my nutrients! Take 'em baby! Get big, be healthy! .... even at the expense of my desire to hug every trash can I passed today at the mall!

No comments:

Post a Comment