For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother's womb. I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well. Psalms 139: 13&14

Friday, December 3, 2010

16 and 17 week update!

Mommy was a huge slacker this week and didn't do the 16 week update so I'll combine the two! The weeks have run together anyways with so much going on with the holidays and traveling to Atlanta, we skipped a week. Sorry!

How far along: 17 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: +4 1/2 pounds. The holidays weren't kind to mommy's waistline!
Maternity clothes: Not yet but we have moved into wearing the bella band for comfort! My boobs (sorry boys) also feel like they are about to EXPLODE. New bras are on our shopping list this week!
Sleep: Still sleeping well! I often fall asleep on the couch watching TV at night.
Best moment this week: You've been tumbling around and I feel you often but lightly.
Movement: Yes and I love it!
Cravings: I still want soup most mornings for breakfast... weird, I know. But isn't vegetable soup healthier than lucky charms anyways? Why not indulge?
Gender: GIRL! We'll know definitely Thursday!
Labor Signs: No. Thank the Lord!
Belly Button in our out? In!
What I miss: Tonight is girl's night.... I miss margaritas again.
What am I looking forward to? The ultrasound next Thursday!
Milestones: You're about 5 inches (a turnip) and weigh about 5 ounces according to Baby Center. We'll see if that's still true Thursday!

I definitely want to post a picture this week because the bump is undeniable now (unless I'm in a larger shirt) BUT I'm currently looking less than picture worthy. Tonight is girl's night and we're having an ornament exchange pajama party! How fun is that going to be!?! I hope you have wonderful girlfriends when you grow up to do fun nights like this! Tonight, when I'm dressed "down" in my Christmas jammies I'll have daddy take a belly picture and will post it. Love you bunches! Keep tumbling... it's fun for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment