For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother's womb. I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well. Psalms 139: 13&14

Saturday, December 11, 2010

18 Weeks!

How far along: 18 weeks 1 day
Total weight gain/loss: +5lbs
Maternity clothes: Lately I've been wearing a maternity top paired with normal pants or maternity pants with a normal top but we aren't ready for both. I can still get into most of my normal clothes but they just aren't very comfy!
Sleep: Sleeping well but having weird dreams!
Best moment this week: I've enjoyed feeling you more this week!
Movement: Yes and I love it!
Cravings: Soup for breakfast and Mexican every chance I get!
Gender: GIRL! Avery Madison Wise!
Labor Signs: No. Thank the Lord!
Belly Button in our out? In!
What I miss: This week it's jumping in bounce houses with Parker.
What am I looking forward to? Christmas!
Milestones: We found out you're big! 8 inches long and 1/2 a pound! Go you! We had another ultrasound and you look perfect!


I've gotten some crazy good deals on eBay this week on new with tags gymboree clothes! We can't wait to put you in them! I also put the stroller together. Your brother LOVES it! I hope you do too! We've set a date of Feb 1st to be the day Parker gets kicked out of your room and becomes a "big boy." It makes mommy a little sad but I'm excited to start transforming his room into your room. Maybe I'll get daddy to take a picture today... man do I dislike maternity pics (not because I don't love growing you but I think I just look fat... it's a girl thing. You'll understand one day!) We love you! Keep up the good growth!

No comments:

Post a Comment