For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother's womb. I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well. Psalms 139: 13&14

Friday, December 31, 2010

21 weeks!!!!!!!



How far along: 21 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: + 9 1/2 pounds. Holy Moly I'm not sure how much longer I can post this!
Maternity clothes: Today I'm wearing a maternity top (that's so yummy feeling) and maternity skinny jeans. The jeans are sagging in the rear end but my normal jeans no longer button so I have to wear the bella band which I actually don't like.
Sleep: The pillow between my legs is helping but sometimes I have CRAZY dreams!
Best moment this week: Parker moved into his big boy room so the nursery is officially yours!
Movement: Much more this week :)
Cravings: I've enjoyed lots of pancakes. Weird since I don't normally like breakfast! Pretzels.
Gender: GIRL! Avery Madison Wise!
Labor Signs: No. Thank the Lord!
Belly Button in our out? In!
What I miss: Nothing this week. We're pretty darn excited about you!
What am I looking forward to? Your bedding and car seat cover coming in!
Milestones: None that I can think of!

3 comments:

  1. 9 1/2 pounds?? WHERE?!?!?! You look great :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I gained 9 1/2 pounds in my first 8 weeks of pregnancy ... TRUE STORY!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well I only gained 17 total with Parker so I feel like a cruise ship! Then again, Parker was super early so I'm sure I'll put on more BUT it's a struggle for me to be ok with it. I've always cared about weight... I should care more about health instead!

    ReplyDelete