For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother's womb. I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well. Psalms 139: 13&14

Monday, December 20, 2010

Kicks, Boys and Bows!

Your daddy felt you kick for the first time last night! It was so precious! You must have really been into the Green Bay and Patriots game because you were just going to town cheering in there. Do I have a future cheerleader in my tummy? If so, then we're set... you've got 3 Clemson cheerleading outfits ready to be worn!

Exciting news... your brother is getting really close to saying your name! We've gone from "A B" to "Abby" to "Avie" I can live with "Avie" as a nickname if "Avery" is tough for a while but I wasn't so thrilled with the brief "Abby" phase since that's a common name... but it isn't yours! Parker has also gotten a little more interested in my belly. 2 nights ago, he was kissing you and blowing you strawberries. Of course, the sweetness only lasted so long and then you became an awesome "mountain" (more like a hill) to push his train across.

This has nothing to do with you but here's your brother... the world's worst hide and seek player. You should have the upper hand here. LOL
He has the "if I can't see you, you can't see me" mentality. I'll give you a hint for when you play hide and seek. Check the couch first then here... beside his bed.
Choo Choo!
Playing trains across you.
Giving you kisses!
 Now, we've got a "problem"......... I made you a hairbow holder.... and it's full. :) I've been a hairbow making queen lately! I took some advice and scaled a few back so you can wear them before you're 18. hehe. We're going to have to find an alternative solution to what to do with the rest of your bows! I'm proud to say, I've made them all! This is currently hanging in the nursery, which is still decorated in Parker's bedding until we move him into his big boy room on February 1st! Then this becomes "Avery's room" for good! Right now Parker has his "little boy room" and his "big boy room!"
This picture was before my 4 hour bow making session that completely filled the rest of the space (and then some!)
Close up of some pinwheel bows
My proudest creation! The curly ones!

Today we had a Happy Birthday Jesus Party! It's amazing to me to think that next year you'll be here to celebrate with us as well! Once thing is for sure... you already have 2 Christmas outfits to choose from to wear for the party with matching bows!!!! Man, are you fun to shop for!

No comments:

Post a Comment