For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother's womb. I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well. Psalms 139: 13&14

Saturday, December 18, 2010

19 Weeks!


How far along: 19 weeks 1 day
Total weight gain/loss: According to my scale (which I'm loving today!) +2lbs WHICH I know is totally wrong. I weighed myself at a friend's house the other day and I was still +5lbs. Thankfully, still all belly and boobs!
Maternity clothes: Today (pictured above) I am wearing both maternity tops and bottoms but I keep having to pull the pants up. The top is quite comfy though!
Sleep: Starting to have a hard time finding a comfortable position to fall asleep in but once I'm out, I'm usually out for the night!
Best moment this week: I felt you move from the outside once this week. That means we're getting close to daddy feeling you!
Movement: Yes and I love it!
Cravings: Still eating a lot of soup and baking. I'm note sure the baking is from pregnancy or just this time of the year!
Gender: GIRL! Avery Madison Wise!
Labor Signs: No. Thank the Lord!
Belly Button in our out? In!
What I miss: Nothing this week!
What am I looking forward to? Christmas!
Milestones: 1 week away from being halfway done baking you!

No comments:

Post a Comment