For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother's womb. I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well. Psalms 139: 13&14

Saturday, December 25, 2010

20 weeks! Halfway Done Baking!

Not the most flattering picture... but you get the idea. You're in there and growing... as apparently is my face.

How far along: 20 weeks 1 day
Total weight gain/loss: It's Christmas. I'm going to take the week off from weight checks!
Maternity clothes: Today I did not wear maternity clothes but I did wear a maternity dress to Christmas Eve Service. Normal clothes are getting too snug and maternity clothes are too big. We're in an awkward phase!
Sleep: I've started sleeping with a pillow in between my legs which is helping me fall asleep.
Best moment this week: It's Christmas! I kept thinking that next year you'll be here!
Movement: Yes and I love it!
Cravings: Soup, Mexican
Gender: GIRL! Avery Madison Wise!
Labor Signs: No. Thank the Lord!
Belly Button in our out? In!
What I miss: Wine. I would have loved to have a glass of wine on Christmas Eve and Christmas.
What am I looking forward to? A quiet day tomorrow! The last 2 days have been crazy! Yesterday was Christmas Eve and today is Christmas! Your brother is so overwhelmed, he didn't open a single present! I think tomorrow, now that we're home, and things are quiet, he may dive into the pile!
Milestones: We hit 20 weeks! You're halfway done! (That is if you're full term!)


You may or may not have 3 Christmasy outfits already and MULIPLE Christmas bows. This one is my favorite! I sure hope you fit in it! The mud pie brand sizing is super weird.

You got an ornament today with your name on it. It made having you here next year seem more real. I also got a baby bijorn! I had one for Parker that I loved and I really wanted a new (fun green color) one for you since Parker spit up and pooped in his more times than I can count. I think he spent the majority of the 1st 6 months of life in it! I hope you like it as well!


We love you to pieces! Keep growing and nudging me! I love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment