For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother's womb. I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well. Psalms 139: 13&14

Friday, May 6, 2011

Day 2 = perfection

Day 2 has been nothing short of WONDERFUL! Avery has slept pretty much ALL day (so I'm prepared to be up ALL night!) and has been such a sweet baby! We've had many visitors and she was so sweet and content to be handed around all day. We felt so blessed to have such great friends and family! We're definitely feeling the love! Here are a few quick pictures from day #2.
Miss. Holly and Avery. Holly brought me STARBUCKS!!! YAY!
Brandi and Avery. Brandi brought me the yummiest cookies!
Parker climbed right up in bed and asked for "baby."
Poppi and Avery
The hat Terra Wilson made Avery fit PERFECT!!! I'm loving attaching bows to it!
Beth and Jason stopped by on their way from DC to Atlanta. They brought beautiful flowers and a sweet toy.

Avery's Godparents Tabitha and Dean came by with a HUGE bag of hats and CAKE BALLS! (none of which I've offered to visitors)
How precious is this hat Tabitha made her!
I can't wait to use this hat in her photo shoot Monday!
LOVE the crocheted bow headband! :)
Well Miss A is back in our room from getting her antibiotics in the nursery. Gotta go love on my princess!

4 comments:

  1. I give you credit for having so many visitors! I loved having the few that came to see us, but it certainly was exhausting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This child is absolutely gorgeous! Wish I could be there.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you! We enjoyed all of our visitors. We were sleepy but caught a few naps in between them. I think today only Parker is coming to visit (although others would be welcome) so we'll catch up on sleep. We are savoring every minute with her!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The hats and bow are precious!

    ReplyDelete