For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother's womb. I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well. Psalms 139: 13&14

Tuesday, May 3, 2011

In the Hospital!!

We're officially admitted and relaxing in our gigantic maternity suite. This place it N-I-C-E. The IV has been started (OWIE!) and the low dose pitocin started at about 6:15. Before the pit started, we noticed I was already having contractions but they weren't super strong. In the 30 or so minutes that its been running, we can already tell a major difference so it seems to be working. YAY!!!!

The TV selection is less than impressive but I now feel quite up to date on the death of Osama Bin Laden! Thankfully, Daniel brought quite a few movies and we plan to start one next. Tonight is like a vacation in a hotel (minus the painful IV... I may need to have them check it.... seriously ouch). More updates to come tomorrow!

Parker update: he's at Barney Live with my mom. He's apparently clapping and waiving to Barney with his light star nana bought him. I'm so glad it was a hit! I wish I could be there to witness his excitement but in the hospital having Avery is definitely the only other place in the world I'd rather be!

1 comment: