For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother's womb. I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well. Psalms 139: 13&14

Sunday, May 8, 2011

Heading Home!

Happy Mother's Day! I got the BEST MOTHER'S DAY PRESENT EVER this year... a new life as a family of 4! Today I leave the hospital and start my new journey as a mom of 2 beautiful children. Daniel also gave me a hot pink Moby wrap which I'm really excited about since Avery is less than thrilled to be put down and I'm a busy body who needs my hands! I'm sitting in the hospital bed right now (waiting to have my staples removed....owie) but as I look to my left Daniel is sitting on the couch (aka his bed) watching something on his laptop with Avery on his chest while eating a yogurt parfait. Who says men can't multitask?!

I'm so excited to take Avery home to her big brother! He has been asking for her which just melts my heart! Yesterday he came to visit and when I went to take Avery out of his lap, he wrapped his arms around her, pulling her to him and declared, "no, my baby!" Here are a few pictures from yesterday.
Peace, cheese and baby
With her IV out, we can finally dress her up!
I'm smitten!
Lovin' her big brother!
Loving big a big brother!

2 comments:

  1. So cute Taylor!!! Happy Happy Mothers Day!!! What an awesome present!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How could you improve on this Mothers Day?

    ReplyDelete