For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother's womb. I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well. Psalms 139: 13&14

Tuesday, May 3, 2011

"The Plan"

Well... technically, it's Tuesday, May 3rd! The day your induction begins! (It's 12:20am...mama's up doing last minute monogramming! haha) Heaven forbid your pink and cream minky blanket (that matches your brother's blue and cream minky baby blanket...until I washed his with a red sheet and turned it salmon) not have your name on it!

Here's the deal, Lucille.... the plan is to head to the doctor for a 3:10pm appointment. Daddy is coming to that appointment and I'm really excited about that. After that, we believe we'll go grab a quick and bland dinner then head to the hospital to start your induction slowly overnight! Texting/emailing everyone all of your updates would be quite a lot on your dad and I so I'm going to try to keep the blog updated. I don't want to bombard facebook with updates and since this is your "baby book" per say, we'll use this to keep everyone updated on how it's going.

So, friends.... if you want to follow Avery's progress into the world, check this blog Tuesday/Wednesday for updates! That way, those who don't care to know the details don't have to read them on facebook. :)

Check back later for a post from the hospital! YAY!!!!!!!! SO excited!

1 comment:

  1. Good Luck! I remember this exciting day when I got to meet my daughter and also become a mother of two!

    ReplyDelete